European Atelier of Crafts / CR.E.Ate (Project N. 2017-1-IT02-KA202-006088)
CR.E.Ate is a European project supported by the Erasmus+ Programme and devised by partner organisations from France, Spain, Latvia and Poland and coordinated by ECIPA UMBRIA, Italy.
In response to the selected priorities and recommendations related to the EU policies and initiatives, CR.E.ATE aims to involve European VET providers to foster the relevant and high quality skills and competencies in order to promote employability, professional and social development of those learners who need to be integrated into the labor market
CR.E.ATE partners will co-create and test an innovative Training Module, a combination of innovation and tradition, which supports European learners to have (international) work-based learning experience, providing chances for their personal and professional growth.
CR.E.Ate aims at achieving the following strategical objectives:
- Creation of a Transnational Network for VET operators
on and dissemination of innovative and more flexible learning methods
zation of the manufacturing/s sectors combining tradition and innovation
As for the specific objectives, CR.E.Ate project partners will contribute to:
- Foster innovation through collaboration among VET operators
- Define and share methodological and operational guidelines of the Transnational Model of “Atelier of Jobs”
- Evaluate the strenghts and weaknesses of the Model (Pilot)
- Promote transational Mobility of VET staff and learners