The Institute of Secondary Education “José Luis Castillo Puche” of Yecla, was established in 1992, previously held activities of the Vocational Training Center, from which it inherits the name, which corresponds to the prestigious writer Yeclano, created in 1966.
The Center, located at Calle Játiva n. 2, the southern end of the city and in the “Barrio García Lorca” has been tested for a capacity of 600 seats, with 13.540 m2, after undergoing some successive reforms to adapt to the new admissions of students that occurred (more than 1,400 students in the current course), this is the only center that in its training includes professional training as a medium degree and much higher degree.
The courses active are as follows:
- Carpentry and Mobile Address
- Administrative management address
- Address Electrical installations
- Health and infirmary address
- Administration and Finance Address (Bilingual)
- Design and Furniture Address
- Address physical and sports activity
- Address Dental Hygiene