Located in Lyon, the Chambre de Métiers et de l’Artisanat du Rhône (CMA69) has three sub-branches in addition to its headquarter, with a total amount of 100 employees.
The mission of the CMA69 consists of
– Interfacing with the State, the Region, the Department, and local elected representatives.
– Managing the tradesman directory and the company formalities centre (CFE).
– Managing apprenticeship organisation in the trade sector.
– Organising the initial and compulsory training of future tradesmen together with training at
– Advising and supports companies in creation, management, development and hand-over
CMA69 has been involved for many years in European programs and transfers its practices in the training results of programs. CMA69 seeks to establish a services proposition through its platform of services to company manager, employees, creators and corporate buyer, project sponsors, apprentices and local authorities.