EUROPEAN ATELIER OF CRAFTS (Acronym: Cr.E.ATe)
(Project n° 2017-1-IT01-KA202-006088)
The macro and micro economic environment, the search for competitiveness, the importance of skills as a condition of employability of people, they require it to question the ways in which knowledge, in all its forms, is transmitted. ECIPA in collaboration with other local stakeholders for some time been working on the conceptual guidelines, methodological and practical development of a Atelier model Crafts, you can share and transfer in other European countries through an exchange of ideas, experiences and good practice to evaluate the results achieved detect weaknesses and potential for development with the common goal of reducing the European gap between demand and supply of labor and to increase the level of employability.
The project is essentially innovative as it is based primarily on a new pedagogical model that focuses on the work and forms of learning related to it.
The project “European Atelier of Crafts” _ Cr.E.Ate pursues the following strategic and specific objectives:
-Create a transnational partnership of VET providers and open a dialogue, comparison, and an exchange of ideas
-Search, build and share new models, methodologies and flexible learning processes, sustainable, innovative, open to new technologies.
-Create and share a physical model and virtual Atelier Crafts. .
-Create and promote an experimental catalog of sectoral training offer
-To encourage the transnational mobility of learners and training providers.
In this project oriented to the construction and development of a European Network Atelier Crafts are two specific target groups involved:
1) Trainers and VET Operators, identified with internal selection made according to specific requirements of training and experience.
2) Young Learners selected by age, education and skills.
The activities within the project are:
– General administrative management activities with the organization 3 International Project meetings.
– Coordination and communication in the partnership activities.
– Promotion activities and dissemination of project results.
– Preparatory selection and training activities to transactional activities for participants.
– Organization and realization of the 1st activity Transactional learning and vocational training for operators of the formation of the 2nd Activities Transactional learning and training with practical experience in the company (Pilot Test) for young people.